Sunday, September 23, 2012

corrugated

265:365

On retreat this weekend, where we were banned from using our cell phones.

Missing my 365 commitment was a deal-breaker for me, so I got special dispensation to sneak the iPhone in so long as I used it only to create my Friday and Saturday images.

And I did just that. No texts, no calls, no emails. The phone was turned on, an image was made, and it was turned right back off. I covered up the part of the screen that shows number of emails just in case a few snuck through as I wanted no distractions during my retreat. It was wonderful.

So here is my Friday image, found while taking a quiet walk around the retreat grounds. It's not great, but I did not want to concentrate on photography this weekend, but rather my faith and my relationship with God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home