Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas Card '10

I was very pleased with how our Christmas card turned out this year.  Zozer had this combination on one day to go to school, and I stripped her down and made her re-dress so it wouldn't get messed up before I could shoot her.  I just loved loved loved the colors.  They fit her vibrant personality.  So a few days later we had our shoot, and I made a ton of exposures, and then edited down and gave a few to M to review.  He and I both liked this one the best, so that's what we went with.  We got tons of compliments on it, which is awesome.  But I always think it's fun to show the stinkers, the ones that didn't quite make the cut. 

And so, here they are.  My little drama queen, during her close-up.  You can tell she's just thrilled with me in a couple of these.  (If you want to see them a little bigger, just click on 'em.)
One of these years, maybe when she's older and easily embarrassed by her mama, I'll actually use a blooper reel on the Christmas card instead of the keeper-shot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she practicing in the fourth one day for her first date kiss!!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home