Thursday, September 30, 2010

A peek at Newport


At some point, I may get around to processing images from my trips.  In the meantime, here's one from Rhode Island.  I'm embarrassed to admit that I haven't even dumped the CO shots from the camera to the computer yet.  They're just bangin' around on my card, latent.  Sometimes I worry, ridiculously, that it'll leak pixels or something.  I really need to get them at least moved over.

Anyway.

I ran home for lunch because I was in a big-ass hurry to get out the door this morning and forgot to take something, and I figured if I came home I could avoid the Lion's Choice craving.  I wanted leftover chili, but have a feeling that we'll be eating that tonight for dinner.  So I scrounged around in the fridge and found cold pizza from last night, and home-made smashed pots from Monday night, and pickles.  Oh, and a bottle of Fitz's Root Beer.  Yum.  Not the most gourmet of lunches, but it'll do.  At least until tonight when I get my chili-mac fix.

I just realized that, not counting the root beer, I had a very P lunch.  Pizza, Pickles, Potatoes.  I should really work on food alpha-diversification.

Or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home