Thursday, July 22, 2010

Much better, thanks

Day is getting better.

Got a sweet e-mail from Beano this morning that made me smile. Thanks, Sister!

Went home over lunch and busted through a bunch of that paperwork in the darkroom. Looking forward to finishing the job tonight.

Listened to the Vapors, and now Joe Jackson. Hard to be pissy with those playing.

Bossman just told me I'm prolly going to Florida in January for a trade show, and to Vegas in February for another one. Florida in January sounds fantastic, and I've never been to Vegas. This is in addition to possibly heading to Paris in September, plus the yet-to-be-determined national sales meeting (Atlanta's being tossed about) followed immediately by my trip to Estes Park, also in September.

Noodles for lunch. Mmmmm. Noodles.

National sales dude called to tell me thanks for a project recently completed, and to ask me to forward it to our sales force for their use as he thought it turned out really great. Always nice to be complimented by your coworkers.

Chewy Sprees. 'Nuf said.

There's a strong possibility that Zozer and I will have a delicious dinner of cereal. That's appealing to me...simple, tasty, easy...breakfast for dinner. Fresh fruit, too, of course. We have cherries, peaches, bananas and strawberries. Yum.

It's not a No Day anymore. It's more of an OK Day. Which is much better. I'll take it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ping said...

Pingy,
I'm so excited about your upcoming travels. It's nice to get away every once in a while. Hope your OK day morphs to a great today today! Love ya!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home