Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's 10 p.m., do you know where M is?

Here is my boy, hard at work at 10 p.m., sitting in the driveway with his trusty laptop and flowerdy lawn chair, creating a symphony of visual pleasure just for you, ladies and gentlemen.

I was directed to not take photographs of him doing this. As usual, I did not listen to him.

I just think people should see some of the behind-the-scenes effort he puts into creating the display every year.

Or perhaps it's normal for folks to hang out in their driveways with their computers at 10 o'clock at night.

I prefer to work on my computer inside, as it's not a laptop and therefore not very portable. I'd have to use quite a few purple Rubbermaid bins, not just two as M does. Plus there would be the three printers I own, and the wireless router, plus the back-up drives. Not to mention my compact flash card reader or my speakers.

The speakers are vital to my workflow. Right now, for instance, my blogging journey has the soundtrack of The Best of Sam & Dave, because good blues always makes me feel better. Ironic, no?

I went to the eye doctor today for a check up, and it turns out that my right eye is still stronger than my left eye, which completely blows since I'm left eye dominant. Grrrr. Still, 20/25 and 20/15 is damn good, and I won't complain.

M has just informed me that he will be reading this post before I throw it up for live viewing, to which I say, "Down with censorship! Don't tread on me!" I also threw out some First Amendment crap, but he's claiming that I'm as bad as the paparazzi. He's my very own Britney Spears, you could say, only he's not a complete dumbass and is cute as a button, which is why I like to take photographs of him. He should really get over that. I'm not planning to stop any time soon.

Sigh. Time to let the Blog Nazi read this. Keep your fingers crossed for an uncensored post. I shall let you know tomorrow if my civil liberties reigned supreme.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goddamn - are those TURQUOISE shorts?!?!?!?

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home