Thursday, July 26, 2012

delivery

208:365

Editor's Note: I composed and sent this last night from my cell phone, as I've done every night for, oh, 207 consecutive days now. I don't know why it didn't go, nor do I know why the re-send today didn't go. I'm now logged into my laptop to post the old-fashioned way. How quaint. All I know is, if my mobile posting is busted, the rest of this 365 project is gonna blow. Big thanks to Beano for letting me know something was going on!

We have started our long trek home, landing in Rawlins, WY tonight. Gorgeous morning in Jackson Hole, where we found some wonderful souvenirs for us, treats for Zozo, and even a couple Christmas presents. Lunch at the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar, where M got carded just to get in.

Dinner tonight? Pizza delivered to the Rawlins Holiday Inn Express, topped with brews we brought with us from our various stops. Raucous laughter, an admonition from the front desk, and various videos that shouldn't end up on YouTube but probably will...it was another good night.

I'm going to need a vacation to recover from this vacation. My stomach muscles need a break from the laughter.

This trip has been epic.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home