Sunday, February 26, 2012

molly

57:365

This is Molly. She's a Wheaten terrier who is sweet and adorable, and who kept me company all day today.

I woke up sore from yesterday's hike, and sniffly and feeling lazy. I bid my friends good luck, sent them on their way, and snuggled up on the couch with my MacBook and Molly.

I no longer feel like I'm drowning in work and personal emails. It was a relaxing yet productive day, and just what I needed. Granted, I still have a bajillion things on my plate, but I have a pretty good idea of scope and priority now instead of an ominous looming shadow of vague obligations and tasks. I'm organized again, with less than 50 emails in each email account. This is progress, given that when I started I had nearly 700 in my work inbox alone.

I'm ready to get back to work, and I'm really ready to get home. To Kansas tomorrow night, and STL the next after a day of meetings. I'm ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home