Wednesday, January 04, 2012

early flight

4:365

Up at 4 this morning. 6:25 a.m. flight that got me to KC with barely enough time to drive a rental car to Lenexa for a 9 a.m. meeting with one of my three bosses.

Given that I didn't go to sleep until after midnight (M finished packing the library while I de-ornamented and then disassembled the Xmas tree), I'm tired.

Good day though. I do have a team dinner tonight, before which I hope my second wind kicks in. Good food with good people, can't ask for much more on a business trip. Except maybe some sleep. Yawn.

About today's image: I enjoyed the benefit of being A-List for the first time today, when this nice gentleman fast-tracked me through a huge crowd of people waiting to get through security. They all looked about as awake as I was, and then grumpy to boot when I scooted right through. Doesn't make up for having to leave my family, but it's a nice little perk that gave me enough time to grab some breakfast before boarding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home