Saturday, June 18, 2011

Business Trip

Back to Lenexa this past week. Not much to shoot while there, being trapped in meetings for two days straight and all. Had to make myself content with shooting travel images. Sometimes you just gotta take what you can.
1. Ceiling of East Terminal
2. My favorite pictogram ever. Mainly because I've been in this position before. More than once. Sigh.
3. Huge storm front rolled in as we prepared to depart. Awesome storm clouds, but the flight attendant nazi made me turn my phone off.
4. After a bumpy flight, sunny upon arrival in KC.
5. The rental car facility at MCI, while waiting in line behind a "Ummm, I dunno, I guess maybe I need a rental car? No, I don't have a reservation. No, I don't know what I want. No, I don't know how long I'll need it" traveler. Grrrrrr.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home