Monday, March 07, 2011

Patteren

I shot this first for the pattern, or patteren as Zozer calls it, but it was later, during post, that I saw little slivers of myself and her both reflected, albeit distorted. It only made me like it more.

Patteren discovered under the cashier counter at Steak n' Shake.

Sidebar: holy mother of all oral hygiene, please please please do something about my painfully swollen gums. Do I not brush 2x per day? Do I not floss regularly? Why must you torture me with pain worse than my c-section? I'm serious. This is really affecting my quality of life and, after three days (and nights) of constant pain, I'm so over it. I'm now on antibiotics, which I hate, but I have no other choice. It's that or the bottle of Jack in the basement, and I still have to go to work. The antibiotics supplement the 800mg of Advil I pop about every four hours just to take the edge off.

Jeez. If I'm going to be in this much pain, I'd at least like to have something to show for it. Gaping head wound or something. Swollen gums just sound so damn wimpy. And geezer-like.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chillypea said...

Just found your blog, like it a lot - amazing pics! About the swollen gums issue - just had the same experience two weeks ago, it's genuinely excruciating - I mean, the mouth is one of the most sensitive organs and that, indeed, is a reminder... Take care!

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home